A Camper’s List will also be provided in our Welcome Email from [email protected] approximately one week prior to the start of camp.
Your camper will dolphin-itely need to be prepared with:
- Water shoes for sampling. Anything with a closed back like old sneakers!
- Walking shoes for non-aquatic activities (flip flops, sandals etc).
- Water (at least two reusable bottles are recommended).
- Food. As we are an active outdoor program, snacks are recommended for all sessions. Attendees in our full-day programs must also be prepared with their own packed lunch. Peanut and tree-nut free food items are preferred. Reusable containers are preferred.
- Extra bottle of sunscreen for re-applying.
- Sun protection (hat, rashguard over swimsuit, etc).
- Swimsuit for sampling.
- Sense of wonder.
- Dip nets. Not all locations are able to utilize a dip net. Label Dip net with name in a waterproof marker. Avoid nets with long, bamboo-like handles, as these are very fragile. Contact us to learn more.
- Crab Trap and line. Not all locations are able to crab. Hand-lines will be available for campers to share. Contact us to learn more.